Re: [tlug] ISDN connection

Jonathan Byrne wrote:

> Yamaha ISDN routers are pretty nice, configurable via telnet or over the
> serial port, and the interface is E/J.  No special setup software
required.

My favourite brand. Mine also has a web admin interface you can access with
a browser, I suppose that's true for the models Jonathan mentions, too. I
own this one:

http://netvolante.jp/products/rta50i/index.html

and I still use it whenever my ADSL connection falters (unfortunately that's
almost daily). On top of three years of flawless operation, it still wins
any beauty contest for boxes on and around my desk. Definitely nicer to look
at than my neogothic MegaBit Gear TE4000 DSL router (yuck).

Cheers
Ulrich Plate