[tlug] ISDN connection

Hi all,
I installed Red Hat Linux at home and am having trouble with the internet
connection. I have an ISDN line and an Alexon TD-203 terminal adapter (TA).
I tried the usual setting in Linux, but none of the ISDN options worked. The
help seems to be prepared for european systems, so I got no help there
either. I searched the net and only found a message posted from Japan, where
someone said that was using an Alexon TA, but no details about how. Finally
I searched this list`s archives, but there was no reference to ISDN
whatsoever. I hope this is an on-topic question: where can I find the
drivers for my TA? or else: is there a way of configuring it? or else: is
there any TA available in Japan that can work with Linux? (I searched
Yodobashi and Sakuraya, but found none) Thanks very much in advance,

Santiago.