Re: [tlug] Intro and Question: Working with ATOK X

On Mon, 2002-08-12 at 16:58, Jonathan Byrne wrote:

> Welcome to the list.  Should we call you S or Patrick?
>
> On 8/12/2002, "S. Patrick Eaton" <arc@example.com> wrote:
>
> >I hope you folks don't mind occasional questions from a Linux newbie.
>
> Not at all, but...
>
> >Anyway, today I have a question about ATOK X. It came with the
> >Turbolinux 8 bundle that I picked up recently, but I haven't been able
> >to get it working yet.
>
> What have you tried?

Just a typical RPM install:

# rpm -ivh [name of file here]

Everything seems to have worked just fine, no error messages or
anything, but something must be missing, because it is not working the
way I had expected.

Anyway, I'll continue searching for a solution and will certainly refer
to the pages you and Yoshihiko mentioned. I've referred to Scott's pages
before and always found them very useful. This time I'll make a point of
bookmarking them. ;-)

Thanks for the pointers.

Best regards,

Sako Eaton