Re: [tlug] Intro and Question: Working with ATOK X

S. Patrick Eaton wrote:

> I hope you folks don't mind occasional questions from a Linux newbie.

Never.  But reading http://tlug.jp/listpolicy.html would help you ask
questions.

> Anyway, today I have a question about ATOK X. It came with the
> Turbolinux 8 bundle that I picked up recently, but I haven't been able
> to get it working yet. If someone could give me some step-by-step
> instructions on how to get it working (with the understanding that I am
> still pretty new at this), I would be most grateful.

What have you done so far?  You RPM-ed it?

If you can read Japanese, this would help:
http://www.a-yu.com/tools/atok/atokx.html

--
BABA Yoshihiko
Daido Information Technology