[tlug] Intro and Question: Working with ATOK X

Hello, everyone.

This is my first message to this list, though I've been lurking for a
while. I was encouraged to speak up after seeing Mauro Sauco's
presentation at the most recent TPC meeting.

I hope you folks don't mind occasional questions from a Linux newbie.
I've been playing around with various distros for about a year now and
decided to replace Windows 2000 with Red Hat 7.3 earlier this year.
Although there are still plenty of things I don't know about Linux, I
haven't looked back in regret even once.

Anyway, today I have a question about ATOK X. It came with the
Turbolinux 8 bundle that I picked up recently, but I haven't been able
to get it working yet. If someone could give me some step-by-step
instructions on how to get it working (with the understanding that I am
still pretty new at this), I would be most grateful.

Thanks in advance and best regards,

S. Patrick Eaton