[tlug] Apache Server Almost There!

Tlug,

A few weeks ago I started the undertaking of facing out my Windows 2000
Server.  Today this task has been partially accomplished with the
exception of a few minor glitches.  Please, I need a little of
orientation as I can't make sense of some of Apache directives.

My site is http://www.noacchi.com once there you can see that Apaches is
serving the main page index.shtml but when I wish to view the other
pages such as aboutus.html I get the path //var//www/htm/aboutus.html
but not the page it self.

I am not sure how to set the directives to server the rest of the pages,
since in the win side once you have a directory setup anything within
can be serve, but with apache it seems that only one page at a time can
be directed out. (THIS IS MY IMPRESSION)

hardware description:
custom build system
Intel 800Mhz
512Mb Ram