[tlug] need space - 17" for sale

Quoting Ian Barwick <ianb@example.com>:

> > Nor do I. Don't use it. RH and Slackware here...
>
> Duh. I'm sure I read "Mandrake" earlier. Must need a new monitor...

That's my keyword, Ian!

There's a 17" flat screen CRT to have, which I bought for 25'000 a bit over
two month ago. I've put it back in the box after a friend gave me his old
19" Eizo. It comes with warranty, cables, manuals and whatnot. Here, some specs:

Max. res: 1600x1200@example.com
Dot pitch: 0.20 mm (horizontal)
H-sync: 30 ~ 85 kHz
V-sync: 50 ~ 160 Hz

For the manual have a look at:
http://www.samsungelectronics.com/monitor/support/downloads/400561_4260_file3.html
It's the 765DFX model.

I'm hoping to get 15'000 yen for it. Reply off-list for phone#, address and
more info.