Re: [tlug] Parallel port driving me nuts

On Tue, Aug 06, 2002 at 08:06:43PM -0400, Josh Glover wrote:
> > (...)
> > >

> Shit, I remember a time, early in my Linux career, when I
> *reinstalled* Red Hat because my PCMCIA NIC would not work. Turned out
> that the DHCP server's ethernet cable was a bit loose...

Amateur.  Just one operating system?  I reinstalled three on two
different boxes.  I can't even say stupid cat, because he got what he
wanted, something to play with, I was the one doing the reinstalling.

--
Scott

Willow: I don't care if it is an orgy of death, there's
still such a thing as a napkin.