Re: [tlug] searching but don't where to look!!

Yoshiko,

Thanks for your reply, but I'm not writing a essay, I'm trying to learn more
about becoming a Systems Administrator. I'm just a home user/Private English
School Teacher with 5 multi leveled (Mandrake, Redhat,FreeeBSD,Turbo and
(aaaah) windows ME (japanese version) systems online and 3 standing buy to
use in my computer class, (online teaching project) and some of my friends,
students and parents are asking questions about linux.. This book is giving
me many questions I have never thought of.. Another project I have to take
care of is Recommending a distro for different applications eg,
1.Single user working in home office (Mandrake)
2. University computer science lab (?)
3.corportate web server (RedHat)
4. Japanese high school and Jr. High school computer lab (Never used linux)(?)
1~3 are from the book, but these questions I have also been asked.
4. Two school close to me, That are thinging about starting a computer class
but funds are VERY LOW. cancel M$..eheheheh!
Suggestions from all are welcomed