Re: [tlug] Re: ISDN connection woes

Thanks for the advice.  Is there any specific hardware you can buy in Japan
that's compatible with linux.  I know you said its's independent from the OS
but I'm not sure what you mean by that.  If the OS is necessary then what
role does roaring penguin play?  Is it just dial up software?  I have a
windows box and would like to set up a LAN and have dial up (on demand)
network connections for both machines.  If I use routing does this mean I
won't need worry about server client relationships?