Re: [tlug] For the sake of discussion, Arcane commands?

On Sat, 27 Jul 2002 05:19:01 -0600
Matt Gushee <mgushee@example.com> wrote:

 > [Maybe I should explain that I'm an XML consultant who happens to be
 >  skeptical of many popular uses of XML ;-)]

Just out of interest - what do you think of using XML for email?  The multipart MIME structure easily maps to XML, it's text based and validation becomes a lot easier by using DTD/Schema.

It's a complete hypothetical but do you think this would be a usage of XML that you would not be skeptical about?

--
simon colston
simon@example.com