Re: [tlug] For the sake of discussion, Arcane commands?

On Sat, 2002-07-27 at 15:58, B0Ti wrote:

> You call them "arcane commands" but actually they are the power of unix.
> Most unix/linux books should cover a dozen of them at least.
>

> --
> B0Ti.
BOti,

You are correct just about every book, guide, or manual, I am getting my
hands on has a reference and or full chapters devoted to them.  I am
working on getting a grasp of their usage because it seem like there are
little examples on their usages.

Thanks for the input.