Re: [tlug] C puzzle

On Sat, 2002-07-27 at 08:27, Viktor Pavlenko wrote:

>     br> 2 more problems on the same one. Both with 1 character
>     br> replacement.
>     br> 	How to get 21 "-" chars output?
>
> for(i = 0 ;~i < n ; i--)

Hi Viktor,

You got it. And *sumimasen* again for the second one (to get 1 char
output only)   :)

By the way, how did you find the "~" astuce? This solution always
gives me an impression of "random try".  :)

br.

--
"On the side of the software box, in the 'System Requirements' section,
it said 'Requires Windows 95 or better'. So I installed Linux."