[tlug] Tokyo Linux Users Group Members

I was taking a moment to see TLUG homepage in detail, and for my surprise in  http://www.tlug.jp/members/index.html I noticed that in TLUG members list only 19 persons are mentioned and the submit your URL button does not work because I wanted to use it.
Is it possible to update the list and make the submit your URL work properly?
I also tried to see the mailing list and the following message appeared:
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable
http://www.tlug.jp/members/list.html

Please let me know if it is a problem of the homepage or not, because my computer is not working as desired so I can not judge.
Regards,
Martin