Re: [tlug] W2

Thanks for the reply.

I am sorry was not supposed to send this message out so early.  The
message was originally  saved to the draft section of evolution but some
how it was sent :(  .

I am still working out some pieces left such as the dynamic IP services
which used to post my IP (Deerfield.com).  I kind of left that part so
it is redirecting my current domain to their web site.

Now I am working on manually setting up their software because their RPM
raises errors in my Mandrake system so I am trying to work with the perl
script they supply to Linux users.

Once again thank you and "I'll be back" once I figure head & tails here.

Regards,

Eric.