RE: [tlug] ro

Maybe it's faster to learn how to do or understand all that
by reading a book(s). Cuz man page might not give an
insightful explanations to the eyes of newbies (that's me).

Another thing is that not all the members of tlug can answer
every vague questions that we tend to give. You should
throw a question in detail.

Try Oreilly books. I don't think you will be disappointed.  =)
http://www.oreilly.co.jp/index/linux/

-mune