[tlug] README

http://www.tlug.jp/listpolicy.html

By subscribing to TLUG, you agree to abide by the new guidelines.

I am by no means trying to force anything down anyone's throat.  It's
quite OK if you cannot agree with the guidelines.  In that case I would
imagine there are other mailing lists that cater for your needs better,
and are more beneficial to you.

Constructive opinions are welcome (send to tlug-admin) but I suppose it's
one of those things that we can endlessly discuss without coming to a
conclusion everyone's happy with.  Sometimes we just have to draw a line.

I would appreciate your cooperation.

Thank you
Ayako

P.S. There's no such thing as cabal. Therefore it's not the answer.