Re: [tlug] Re: command line

Maybe the TLUG Cabal list is truely in order. It should work like this;

1. There'll be a Normal list and the (supposedly) secret cabal list.

2. The cabal list members are recruited and initiated through a series
of rituals that involves goats. The recruitment criteria is rahter
arbitrary, but depends on a large degree whether the person "gets it".

3. cabal list members MUST subscribe to the normal list (because it is
not right to allow too much filtering, as Larry Lessig argues in "Code".)
But, there could be a chill-out period for, say 3 days, when things in
the normal list becomes too much.

4. Do not talk about the cabal list.

5. DO NOT talk about the cabal list.

6. When recruited to the list, the new recruit must sacrifice a hard
disk no less than 20GB that contains an alternative operating system to
the gods of the cabal.

7. Blah blah and other stuff.

*******

Alternatively, I think the last couple of days were too hot in Japan.
I'd say some beer is in order to cool things down.

When was the next meeting? We should hold an unscheduled one soon,
either to lament the departure of our loved ones, or better, to woo them
back.

Possibly next week, maybe? I'd be happy to organize it.

Best,

--
Yamagata <hiyori13@example.com>