Re: [tlug] characterset in gnus

Jonathan, Stephen,

I can't believe that you guys decided to leave, I mean you were an important
piece of TLUG, and a friend of mine. I'm deeply sorry , and I really mean it.
but still can't understand. You have been around much longer than I do, and
you know TLUG mailing list have been allways hostile. I was hurt several
times, and you know ... but ... I kind of put it up because it is TLUG, I
mean "TLUG", a bunch of arrogant geeks... helping each others and "showing
how much they know".. I got to feel TLUG as something I'd like to care a lot,
and even though I get hurt I'll fight for it, " afterall sometimes we get
hurt by those who love us " for instance your mom or dad might hurt you some
times and you get "so angry", but at the end " you love them" and they are
still mom & dad in your hart.... well, thats how I feel about TLUG, so I'll
fight, get hurt , and fight again to keep it alive ...I don't know, I feel it
... Guys,  THANK YOU VERY MUCH, I LEARN A LOT WITH YOU BOTH.. But, If you
ever hesitate about posting to this "lovely mess", it's because you still
have TLUG in your harts, so come back , say hi and help us....

Thank you.

Sorry if I became to "sentimental" ,,, I'm really disappointed with their
departure.
For those who like to keep talking about TLUG's culture, philosophy or
policy, I think it would be a good idea to move the discussion to tlug-admin.

Thank you.
//mauro//