Re: [tlug] characterset in gnus

On Fri, Jul 19, 2002 at 08:32:00PM +0900, Jonathan Byrne wrote:

> On 7/19/2002, "Stephen J. Turnbull" <stephen@example.com> wrote:
>

> >Those of you who need me know where to find me.  It's been nice.
>
> Hold the door for me, Steve.  I'm right behind you.
>
> Luke, you really stink.  Congratulations.  I don't think anyone has ever
> done as much damage to TLUG in one day as you have. Why don't you do the
> remaining people a favor and unsub yourself?
>
> Last admin out, please don't turn off the lights.  The ones left will never
> figure out an interface as complex and user-unfriendly as a switch.

I feel like part of the problem here because along with my technical help
I have been known to rant(Sorry Ayako).  As the composition of the list
membership has changed I have grown long on ranting, and short on technical
advice. I have no doubt that only agravated the problem. Two of the main
reasons I stayed on this list just left, and I think that is a sign that
my time has come.  I'm not the last admin on the way out, and I'm sure a
couple will continue to tough it out, Ayako for certain, so I won't kill
the lights just yet. Its been fun, so long and thanks for all the fish.

--Matt "the last truly crufty bastard on the list" Doughty