Re: [tlug] characterset in gnus

I can't agree more with Mr. Muller. Yeah, new ppl (like myself)
do tend to ask somewhat foolish questions. And maybe
command line is *very* essential in Unix system, but hey,
some ppl don't even know where to start. (I mean, nobody was
expert when they first started out, right?)

Since it's just a text-based conversation, I think ppl should be
more careful with the tone of language they use. Mr. Shaw's
comment does seem to be offensive.

Shaw> does it blow anybody else's mind that there are people out
Shaw> there using linux who don't know what the command line is?

Yep, it's just the difference between "know"ing and not. Not
a big deal. If they don't know it now, they will. I think that was
the purpose of this mailing list.

If the question is way too simple one can simply ignore or delete
it. There is no need for a comment as above.

-mune