Re: [tlug] characterset in gnus

On 7/19/2002, "Stephen J. Turnbull" <stephen@example.com> wrote:

>Those of you who need me know where to find me.  It's been nice.

Hold the door for me, Steve.  I'm right behind you.

Luke, you really stink.  Congratulations.  I don't think anyone has ever
done as much damage to TLUG in one day as you have. Why don't you do the
remaining people a favor and unsub yourself?

Last admin out, please don't turn off the lights.  The ones left will never
figure out an interface as complex and user-unfriendly as a switch.