[tlug] Setting List Standards (was: character set in gnus)

Stephen wrote:

> Those of you who need me know where to find me.  It's been nice.

When a disgruntled Newbie leaves, it might be unfortunate. But when the guy
who is arguably the most voluminous contributor (and certainly one of the
most knowledgeable) to a list call its quits, it's a huge loss for all.

Very unfortunate, but I can't blame him.

Chuck