Re: [tlug] Multilanguage environment and encodings

    SZ> 1. fonts - if I config Sylpheed with japanese fonts, i cannot
    SZ>    read bulgarian (cp1251 encoding) and reverse. Is the UTF-8
    SZ>    the only solution? But I recieve emails with mixed encodings
    SZ>    so can for example iconv be used to convert them to the
    SZ>    common encoding (maybe some procmail recipe?) And how to
    SZ>    enter texts? UTF-8 editor (xemacs? something else?) and
    SZ>    iconv to cp1251 or jp?

I use emacs for text editing & email in English, Ukrainian, Japanese
and some others (like Russian which isn't worth mentioning:). Input
methods are in the leim package, fonts come with the linux
distribution, and there are some fonts from GNU emacs too.

I would love to hear what others use. Emacs is everything but xterms
(unfortunately) exist too :)

Viktor