Re: [tlug] yahoo BB, RH7.3 de setsuzoku houhou

On Thu, Jul 18, 2002 at 05:21:44AM +0000, shane eastwood wrote:
> I keep getting "unkown host", when i try to connect to  the internet, should
> i use the japanese version of RH 7.3 to connect to yahooBB?

You can use whatever distribution you prefer.  I think RedHat
is a good choice.

> whatever the problem it aint straight forward like it should be.

By 'unknown host' I am guessing you mean that you can access
machines by literal IP address, but that DNS lookups are
failing...  have you double-checked your /etc/resolv.conf file?
For Y!BB, mine reads:
nameserver 43.224.255.1
nameserver 43.224.255.21
nameserver 218.176.253.2

--
Jim Tittsler                                         GPG: 0x01159DB6
Kanto Computer Calendar  http://www.OnJapan.net/calendar/