Re: [tlug] DNS servers down? (DSL as backup)

FWIW, The division where I work put in a ADSL line to supplement the leased
line internet connection.  Works nice, but needed some tweaking of the
firewalls and routers to set up :-)

At my friend's company, the corporate internet connection is an ISDN leased
line, supporting lots of e-mail and web surfing.  The Engineering Dept. got
tired of the slow response; they converted an extra ISDN line laying around
in their department to ADSL.  The engineers use the extra line for
downloading software, I hear.

Best regards,
jimb.