Re: [tlug] mail server recommendations

On Mon, 15 Jul 2002 16:24:37 +0900
"Brett Robson" <brett@example.com> wrote:

> >     A> It also works very well with virus scanners. Ive used it with
> >     A> both Sophos and OpenAntiVirus with a lot of success.
> >
> > That's a point I hadn't thought about.  AFAIK sendmail has the best
> > support for SpamAssassin.
> >

> Spam is one of our biggest issues, we have web pages in Chinese and Korea so
> we get a lot of Chinese and Korean spam.

Good qmail patch (in fact several patches combined):

See README for details. Come with SpamControl version 1.42 but can be
replaced with SpamAssassin or qmail-scanner or amavis or something else.

--
________  Stoyan Zhekov <sto [AT] zhware [DOT] net>  ________
fpr:        2A61 58D0 A69C FF68 4785 A0A3 89DE AEC0 3CA6 41A8