[tlug] javadoc

Hello TLUG.

I need to write Japanese and English documentation for a java library
I'm working on.
HTML documentation generated by the apidoc tool seems to be the standard
in the java world and I also want to use it, but the problem is that I
can't figure out how to make it generate documentation in different
languages.
Putting the same doc in different languages would really bloat the
source, so the api documentation should be outside in different files.
The java ResourceBundle class works pretty good for localization, I need
something like this for generating apidoc.
This is what I have found so far:
http://java.sun.com/j2se/javadoc/faq/index.html#localizationdoclets

TIA.
--