Re: [tlug] A mac linux question

  Pietro> I intended it in other sense. I wanted to run MacOS over
  Pietro> linux not linux over MacOS :) Maybe I didn't understand your
  Pietro> question.

There's actually Executor for linux:

http://www.ardi.com/exe_lin.php

Last time I've tried it (2-3 years ago) it worked but was quite limited.
Not sure what's the status now, though. There's also download demo.

There used to be MAE (Macintosh Application Environment). About 5 yea rs
ago I played a bit with mac on Sparc Solaris. Don't know what happened to
this. This was from Apple.

--Dmytro

--
 Dmytro Koval'ov