Re: [tlug] pure-ftpd login?

>>>>> "Nguyen" == Nguyen Hung Vu <vuhung@example.com> writes:

    >> For crackers, it is.  YBS HTH HAND

    Nguyen> I know.

Then what was the question?  Appropriate response is to filter packets
coming from that network if you can, and investigating the cause of
the strange behavior if you can't filter.  (Usually "can't filter" is
because it's part of your organization, and there are legitimate users
there; by the same token, you probably can legitimately get
information about logins and stuff.)

    Nguyen> But I am using the latest wu-ftpd (well, wu-ftp ;). and
    Nguyen> anonymous login is disabled.

Trust that if you like.  Be prepared to clean up after a cracker
eventually, if you do.