Re: [tlug] DNS servers down?

>From: Jonathan Byrne <jq@example.com>
>
>It would be useful to know more about your setup, though.  What
>name servers are you using when on ISDN?  When on DSL?  Are
>you actually changing your resolv.conf depending on how you're
>connected, or are you just pointing at the same name server(s) in
>all cases?

Some more info.

ISDN:
-----

$cat /etc/resolv.conf

domain gps.co.jp
nameserver 192.168.200.1
nameserver 202.229.69.6
search gps.co.jp

ADSL:
-----

$cat /etc/resolv.conf

nameserver 192.168.254.254
search localdomain

Seems that for DSL I am using the DSL router as a nameserver ... don't know
if that is good or bad though.

Jc