[tlug] A mac linux question

Hello.

MacOS X is unix base isn't it? So maybe is easier to make a like wine emulator
for mac than for windows.
I just see in a lot of places that there are a lot of windows/dos emulators,
virtual machines like VMware and all this is just to use some M$ software
that at all is not so usefull or so good as it seems. I think that in the Mac
world there are a lot of very good programs that don't have any less than M$
software.

Are there some wine like or VMware like software to run MacOS X or < X on
linux? If there are I would be glad to download the flash editor for Mac :)

Thankyou in advance.
Pietro.