Re: [tlug] mozilla & flash

On Thursday 11 July 2002 09:12, B0Ti wrote:

> When I open a page with galeon/mozilla that has flash stuff in it, galeon
> hangs.

Almost in all the pages that have flash my browsers crash!
Now I'm downloading the last netscape version just to try that maybe it works.
Avery day more and more sites uses flash and is too bad that macromedia do
not produce a flash editor for linux.

Before the browser crash, I prefer that the flash video do not start.

Thankyou.
pietro