Re: [tlug] everlasting directory

On Thu, 11 Jul 2002 12:40:20 +0900, Mauro Sauco wrote:

> In one-line :)
>
> find .  -inum idex -exec rm -rf {}
>
> But he said "rm -rf" dont work, so this is maybe usseless!

Did he?  All I remember seeing is him saying that he tried to 'right click
and delete' it.  If he said he has tried that, then I stand corrected, but
I am not convinced that this directory will actually exceed the valid
command length.  Perhaps we can get him to do find out the actual depth
of this directory.  I have a feeling he has not gone more than a few levels
deep into it before now.  I think he went in a few levels, decided it
was infinite and stopped.

Michael