Re: [tlug] everlasting directory

Michael,

This directory seems to self replicate it self.
Currently it holds itself an an infinite number of copies of itself.
So every time I enter it there is another copy it self there.

It used to be a directory named noacchi.  I used this directory to learn
screem and re-edit company intranet site that had was not W3C
compatible. kind of forgot about until a few days ago when I wanted to
eliminate it and found that it kept coming back... :(