Re: [tlug] Suse 8.0 & gnome updates

Bruno Raoult (br@example.com) wrote:

> And don't even try to answer that mutt can run in some kind of
> gnome-terminal  ;-)

But it does.  Your point is? ;-)

> (hehehe !!). I want my CPU ('S hehehe again)  to warm a little, and X11
> apps are the best at it :-)

Actually, running a distributed.net client and joining the TLUG RC5-64
effort is best at it.  As the TLUG RC5-64 coordinator, I strongly
discourage the use of graphical mail clients as they take cycles
away from far more important tasks, such as crunching keys for
TLUG :-)

> And most of all: I have fun changing galeon's themes (No, Jonathan,
> xterm's -bg & -fg options are different!). ;-)

If there were supposed to be theme changes, Mozilla would come with more
than two :-)

Now go get a dnetc client and get those CPUs toasting - from
a console, of course :-)