Re: [tlug] Suse 8.0 & gnome updates

Another question, as I am looking for the right internet tools: Is balsa
the "right" mail choice
(I mean long-term) in the gnome environment? In fact, I wonder if
balsa/gnomecard will
survive the evolution package. What is your opinion on it?

Evolution seems the natural future, but I am afraid it becomes as big as
mozilla, which
would mean that my whole thinking - small and quick - is wrong, no?

br.

PS. I know, leaving mozilla just when they release 1.0, and after having
using it for years is
a strange idea. Really, I know :-)

--
Two witches watched two watches.