Re: [tlug] why so slow?

Hello.
Thankyou! I tried xtoolwait and for example kmail and other x applications
start faster. In the .xinitrc file I put exec startkde first and after the
lines that the man xtoolwait tells to write. In that man say: " Startup the
window manager first" that would means that I have to write exec startkde
before the rest of the lines right?

Pietro.