Re: [tlug] share

    hatuhiro> Sharing /{root, home, tmp, usr, opt}

Don't share /root or /tmp.  That's like sharing a toothbrush.
Unhygenic.

You probably should not be sharing /usr or /opt unless you know you
have identical machines.  It's preferable to share those at a lower
level (the /usr/share hierarchy for example).

    hatuhiro> Which directories can be shared? Please suggest me in
    hatuhiro> detail.

Probably your problem is a lock file either in /tmp or /home.  You
shouldn't be sharing /tmp anyway.

If unsharing /tmp doesn't work, you should consider it a message from
heaven that men weren't intended to use GUIs.