Re: [tlug] cheap, reliable co-location?

David Santinoli (u235@example.com) wrote:

> I'd rather say "No _responsible_ datacenter will accept spammers". The huge

I'd rather say that too, but there'd be none left, probably :-p
> everybody is immune.

> Sorry, Jonathan, it's not personal, but it seems that Exodus doesn't wear

Here in the GOL division, we refuse mail from a number of known spammers
in U.S. Exodus housing :-)

Our white hats have a big "S" with a bar across it on them.
We may actually have to upgrade to full superhero custumes, and
get a song like "I ain't afraid o' no spam" or something like that :-)