Re: [tlug] cheap, reliable co-location?

On Sat, Jul 06, 2002 at 12:19:09AM +0900, Luke Kearney wrote:

> The type of OS is really irrelevant but  hosting centers are interested in
> what you are doing quite a lot of DC's won't accept porn and none will
> accept spammers.

I'd rather say "No _responsible_ datacenter will accept spammers". The huge
amount of traffic spammers tend to generate has some appeal to which not
everybody is immune.
Sorry, Jonathan, it's not personal, but it seems that Exodus doesn't wear
the whitest hat when it comes to that, and I wouldn't feel very comfortable
sitting in the same /28 or even /24 of a SPEWS'ed scumbag.

Cheers
 David