Re: [tlug] cheap, reliable co-location?

If you had the website before sounding off, you'd know that:

1) It is their machine, not yours;
2) At that price, you get 40 machines on 10baseT, best effort.
   Guaranteed bandwidth is 29,000 yen/1 mbps.

I'll reiterate: you can get good co-lo and cheap co-lo.  You
can't get both, at least not unless someone is engaging
in philanthropy.

You couldn't co-lo your own machine is a public bathroom for
9800 yen a month, let alone in a datacenter.