Re: [tlug] [OT]: PHP/MySQL: Japanese input/ouput prgramming advice docs sought

>From: Jim Breen <jwb@example.com>
>
>This "EUC-2022" has me stumped. Any relation to EUC-1234 or EUC-666? 8-)}

Oops. I guess I better read up on my chararter encodings. I've been reading
a lot and I guess I am confusing EUC-JP with  ISO-2022-JP.

>I think Stephen was a bit rough with his "lying browsers". Shizophrenic
>browsers might be closer to it.

Rough or not it still means one more thing to worry about.

>Yet? My brains were turned to mush years ago....

I can understand why. I guess I never realized how much of a blessing
(curse) working in English. Why couldn't we have invented UTF-8 (unicode?)
from the beginning . . .

J "brain has slowly started turning to mush" C