[tlug] Fragmentation of Linux Platform?

I think this piece may be of interest to some--not because I have any
interest in promulgating Mandrake's position about what Linux "is" but
for what it represents as one argument on the issue of "fragmentation"
of the Linux platform. I suspect that some of you who are actually
engaged in the work of developing applications for the various Linux
distros might disagree with some of this.

> - The reasons why MandrakeSoft will not join United Linux.

> Read the answers here:
> http://www.mandrakesoft.com/company/investors/bsa/faq2

Chuck

Charles Muller
Toyo Gakuen University

Digital Dictionary of Buddhism and CJK-English Dictionary
www.acmuller.net