Re: [tlug] share

    hatuhiro> What's wrong in my configuration?

Use of a GUI desktop manager.

KDE and GNOME eventually make all the same mistakes that Windows does,
despite advertising to the contrary.  The reason is that the goal is
the same: an environment where the user needs to make no choices that
are not part of the explicit workflow.  This is extremely difficult to
do under the most favorable circumstances for the programmer.  So they
take shortcuts and constrain your freedom, which they assume you don't
want, anyway.

And they're mostly right :-(