[tlug] share

Sharing /{root, home, tmp, usr, opt} (used in Slackware) among diskless clients and an NFS server, the GUI (KDE) doesn't work properly. Any applications on it can not be launched after an application is quit. I must exit and re-start the GUI to make an application active again when (more than) 2 client machines are used at once. Then I have to do the same thing on another machine. What's wrong in my configuration? Which directories can be shared? Please suggest me in detail.

Hoshino