Re: [tlug] vi and Japanese

On Thu, Jul 04, 2002 at 12:49:02PM +0900, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

>     Norman> I don't think the keysym knows about the font.
>
> Definitely not.

Of course. I musta been on drugs when I suggested that. And it turns out
that kinput2 actually does work with Japanese fonts--I was fooled by the
combination of Japanese characters not displaying properly and nothing
appearing in the modeline when the font is Japanese. So I guess it must
be just another font problem. Sigh.

--
Matt Gushee
Englewood, Colorado, USA