Re: [tlug] what's new ?

On Tue, Jul 02, 2002 at 07:06:04PM +0900, ayako kato wrote:

> The rumour has it that the happenin' thing among the Cabel seems to be
> FreSSH. I think it's got a horrendously dasa-sugiru name and it makes me
> cringe, but it's probably just me .....
>
> How many of you have tried it and have positive reports ?  I'm just
> curious, as I haven't really had chance to hear from any of its users.

It ain't even close to there yet.  Last I heard time was an issue, and
they weren't exactly happy with the ssh2 protocol.  In otherwords, Don't
waste your time with it right now.  Well unless you feel like learning
to code.  If you got on the core team maybe you could get them to
rename it also. ;)

--Matt