Re: [tlug] linux/ms web page problem

Most people that I know don't code an HTML document by hand those days
are gone, unless there is certain special feature that requires a bit of
work that an automation tool such Front page or publisher may not be
able do or the coding the java by hand.

I used to do that quite a long time ago but not anymore.  The amount of
information to put on a page and styles that need to be shown are best
laid out using an special HTML coding software such as Front Page or
Publisher for easing up the work.  I don't want to spend a few days or
up to a week messing around with a page or a few pages when I have
someone behind my back demanding the page is be done a at certain time
and hour.

Beside the point you work with what you have at hands and it happens
that my company only has those tools.  Don't some of us wish that we
could come to work and use screem or quanta plus...  I do!  But
convincing the management to switch is quite an effort on it's own when
you are one in the crow and the rest of are just wearing are oscillating
at a different freq.