From: Mauro Sauco <mauro.sauco@example.com>
To: tlug@example.com
Subject: Re: [tlug] HELP cannot connect to the sound daemon
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 18:11:10 +0900

On Thursday 27 June 2002 06:00 pm, Matt Doughty wrote:

 > just so you know I believe the canonical way to add that service for RH
 > would be:
 >
 > chkconfig --level 35 esd on
 >
 > The reason Mauro suggested rc.local is because while it often isn't the
 > best solution it will work with just about any distro.

YEP!, also I know Martin still doesn't understand the /etc/rc  directory
hierarchy .. He just came from "M$ Windows world" to the "Real world" :-)
He have just been born ...

//mauro//

Martin Arballo
Industrial Designer
http://www.coroflot.com/martinarballo
Address: 1-2-2-504 Midori-cho, Inage-ku,
Chiba-shi 263-0023 Japan
Tel: +81-70-5010-8161